Vice-Dean for Academic Affairs
PhD in Law, Associated Professor
Administration of Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship Faculty
220013 Nezavisimosty Ave, 67, building 18, room 206b, Minsk, Republic of Belarus 220013
Office phone: 8 (017) 293-92-20
Personal e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna P. Kurakova was born in the city of Minsk in 1980.
In 2003 she graduated with honours from Academy of Public Administration under the aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus, speciality “Jurisprudence”, culminating in certification as “lawyer”.
Anna P. Kurakova is a PhD in Law, Associated Professor, she defended the dissertation “Regulatory and legal protection of citizens against unemployment in the Republic of Belarus”. From 2003 to 2015 she worked in Academy of Public Administration under the aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus as an Associated Professor and then as a Vice-Dean.
Within the period of scientific and teaching experience Anna P. Kurakova has published more than 50 scientific works.
Anna P. Kurakova was awarded for winning in the competition “Young Scientist of a Year”. She was awarded with a Certificate of the Academy of Public Administration for honest work and high-qualitative performance, and with a Commendation of the Academy of Public Administration for high-qualitative organization of work with students.
Professional training courses:
- A training course in Public-private partnership in Sweden in Swedish School of Public Administration (Stockholm);
- National University of Cordoba (Spain);
- High School of Economics and Innovation in Berlin (Germany).
- Control of the educational process, hands-on, practical, and pre-graduation training of the students in the faculty.
- Coordination of the relationship of the Faculty and other BNTU departments concerning the educational process.
- Control and support of students’, labour and implementation discipline at Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship Faculty.
- Planning, organization and implementation of the control of the educational process for the students of the corresponded specialities according to the curriculums and educational programs in the faculty.
- Arrangement of the activities of the admission department in the faculty, and explanatory work on job-placement of graduates and employment assistance.